The Law Office of Darrin E. Johnson, PLLC (“Darrin Johnson” or “Firm”), a Florida professional limited liability company, is a legal services provider having an office located at 8406 Massachusetts Avenue, Suite A-4, New Port Richey, FL 34653.
Darrin Johnson is admitted to practice law only in the jurisdiction noted in his biography.
This website contains much information in the form of articles of general applicability or intended as educational and introductory to various areas of the law or legal issues. NONE IS LEGAL ADVICE APPLICABLE TO YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. NO LAWYER-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED BY VISITING THIS WEBSITE AND REVIEWING ANY MATERIAL ON IT. YOU ARE NOT JUSTIFIED IN RELYING ON ANY ARTICLE IN MAKING A DECISION ABOUT A SPECIFIC SITUATION; RATHER, YOU SHOULD CONSULT COMPETENT COUNSEL FOR LEGAL ADVICE OR REPRESENTATION.
A PERSON MAY BECOME A CLIENT OF THE FIRM ONLY THROUGH A WRITTEN ENGAGEMENT LETTER BETWEEN THAT PERSON AND THE FIRM AFTER THE FIRM HAS HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW ITS DATABASE TO ASSURE NO CONFLICT EXISTS AND AFTER DECIDING WHETHER THE REPRESENTATION IS APPROPRIATE.
Under some interpretations of the legal ethics rules, some material on this website should be considered advertising. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon the information included on this website. Before you decide to hire a lawyer, please ask us to send you written information about our qualifications and experience.
PAST RESULTS AFFORD NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS; EACH MATTER IS DIFFERENT AND MUST BE JUDGED ON ITS OWN MERITS.
Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other websites. The Law Office of Darrin E. Johnson, PLLC is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by the firm. The firm does not necessarily endorse, and is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this website. The firm provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by our firm.
Copyright and Copyright Agents
The Law Office of Darrin E. Johnson, PLLC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask visitors to our site to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, and the location of that material on the website;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the firm to contact the complaining party (e.g., the address, telephone number or email address);
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the site can be reached by directing an e-mail to the Copyright Agent at:
Darrin E. Johnson
The Law Office of Darrin E. Johnson, PLLC
8406 Massachusetts Avenue, Suite A-4
New Port Richey, FL 34653
Telephone: (727) 261-4379
Facsimile: (727) 264-7243